Friday, July 8, 2011

All about ME! Zam Zhinga's GREATEST 'HITS'!!!

Sometimes its hard to blow your own horn, but today, I am going to do just that.  I am privileged to work with a lot of entertainers, celebrities and the like. The purpose of my blog is to showcase my work and my interests, so I am going to promote an entire post to ME! That's right, it's all about me today. Here are some video clips of interesting events that I've covered, shot and edited.  Hope you Enjoy!




'Stomp the Yard' 2: Homecoming Behind the Scenes!


Up close & Personal with Bravo's 'The Fashion Show' & Supermodel IMAN


Rickey Smiley & Friends with Wanda Smith


Laffapalooza with Jamie Fox & Cedric the Entertainer


The Gamutt @ 'The Exotic Life' with Jezebel Magazine


Part 2

Zam Zhinga  Preview Reel


SoundByte with Fantasia


SoundByte with SwizzBeatz


'Dancers gone Wild'-Dancer's Elite Promo


Porsche Cayenne event With Monica & Ne-Yo




SoundByte with Keri Hilson


BET Hip-Hop Awards 2010 Black Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment