Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelly Rowland UNLEASHES 'HERE I AM' Today!!!!





It is finally here!!! Kelly Rowland unleashes 'Here I Am'!  The hotly anticipated disc hits stores TODAY!!!

Take it from me, the disc is a smash! A must have!!!!!

 One of my favorite tracks is the Rico Love-assisted "All Of The Night."  Kelly coos sweetly in multiple-part harmony as she successfully seduces her man: "One on one, we're having some fun/In the bedroom all day and all of the night."  Rico Love replies with a very sexed-up verse of his own and asks one simple question: "I don't mean to impose but what the clothes for?/This is a bedroom and that's a closed door." I think I am going to use that line.  This song is already BUZZWORTHY on MTV.com!







(Photos-Getty Images)

This is the 'KELLY' we've been waiting to see! You got to LOVE IT!

08b9eda00ba4d9fff2fda96830881b82 Kelly Rowlands Motivation Hits Billboard #1



No comments:

Post a Comment