Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kelly Rowland is BACK ON TOP!

08b9eda00ba4d9fff2fda96830881b82 Kelly Rowlands Motivation Hits Billboard #1

After a whopping 17 weeks, Kelly Rowland's 'Motivation' is again #1 on the Hot R&B/HipHop charts on Billboard! And also to her credit, the hit single is climbing the Hot 100 chart as well, where lands at #19.
Hmm, I think I smell crossover hit as well! This song is smoking hot, one of the most requested and played songs of the Summer so far, so congrats are in order for Kelly!

This puts Kelly in great positioning for the release of her highly-anticipated disc, "Here I Am", which hits stores July 26th.  I have heard some previews, and it is shaping up to be a defining release from the "Destiny's Child" singer!  Make sure you get 'Motivation' on iTunes.com, and go pick up the cd or download 'Here I Am' from Amazon.com or iTunes when it hits the shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment