Friday, July 15, 2011

'Hot (or NOT) Shots': Aunt Viv & Romeo!!

Just because!

New Segment to go along with the 'WTF Moment' segment I do from time to time.  We all know the paparazzi are always lurking around a corner trying to get their next 'HOT SHOT'.  I have to admit, I am guilty of it too.  Don't be looking a little crazy around me because I will SNAP a picture right quick & fast! Lol  But we have some interesting shots from Bossip and imnotobsessed.com. 

'AUNT VIV': Vivica Fox


Viv? What's up ?  Looks like Vivica has been messing with her face again.  *Sigh*
Vivica fox is seen here in Miami, Florida recently.

Remember when Vivica looked like this:


Oh well... keep on keeping on.. 'Out all Night' was a cool show!  Too bad it only last one season, but that's another topic.

Romeo:


Romeo was trying to keep it on the low, leaving The Cheesecake Factory, but VOILA! The paps got you man!  What's in the bag I wonder? Dessert for later?  I know my female readers would love to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment