Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Gamutt salutes 'Dad'-- Happy Father's Day!!


Sometimes, Dads, Grandads, step dads, foster dads, and father figures easily get overshadowed by Mom's and Mother's Day.  Father's are just as important in one's life as Mom.  There would be no you if not for Dad.  With all the staggering statistics of absentee father's or dead beat dads, there is just as much data that supports the foundation of GOOD fathering as well!  SO on today, FATHER'S DAY we salute all the Dad's out there!  Thank you Dad for making me who I am.







Let's salute the fathers with some GOOD MUSIC!:


George Michael- "Father Figure"


Will Smith-'Just the two of us'


Bill Withers-'Just the two of us'


Beyonce-'Daddy'


Luther Vandross-'Dance with my Father'


Stevie Wonder-'Dance with my Father'


Jacob Lusk-'Dance with my Father'



Nat 'King' Cole & Natalie Cole-'Unforgettable'

No comments:

Post a Comment