Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amber's 'ROSE'. -NSFW- Did Amber leak her own nude pics????



Another day another set of nude pics hit the net.  Well the net is all abuzz over socialite, model, Amber Rose's nude pics!  For those that have been living under a rock and have yet to see them Mediatakeout.com has all the explicit nudes.  And for those that happen to visit my spot here, we have a few pictures as well.


NSFW




LOOK DOWN!!!








Well, we NOW see why all the rappers are after Amber's 'ROSE'! LOL.

Amber  addresses the leaked pics issue. Here is what she had to say:
I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I’m really hurt & embarrassed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.


Well, any publicity is good publicity, right?  Hmmm, we'll see how this plays out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment