Monday, June 27, 2011

WTF Moment: Lil' Wayne & DJ Khaled #betawards edition

 Last night's BET AWARDS was filled with many WTF moments, but this one stood out to me.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CAPTION THIS FOR ME?

I was like, wow, MONSTERS! The song and performance was on point!  One of my favorite songs of the summer so far.  But this image just scares me just a bit.  It looks like a BIG OWL trying to feed a little hatchling fresh out the egg some food it had regurgitated in it's mouth for its young!  That was some vivid imagery i just came up with right!?  Maybe it's too much drugs on my part.  And when I say drugs, I mean pharmaceutical, OTC drugs, not the other stuff.  I am sure you guys know how annoying it is to have a cold in the summertime.  It's the worse!!!!!  So you take any and everything you have left from the winter to get over it.  So now I am 'high' so to speak, so whatever else comes out of my head, I am going to simply blame it on the Dayquil. 

Yeah, back to the pic. WTF is going on here?  Readers, let me know... LOL I am going to put my head down on a cold pack of chicken breasts.  Good night/afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment