Monday, June 27, 2011

RED HOT & Ready! BET Awards 11 FASHION!-Update w/ commentary





The big show is over, but the people are still talking about who wore what or why who wore what, and all the stops in between. The BET Awards 11 was all about the LOOK last night. Even the styling of the show was taken up a notch, so let's take a look at what the stars were wearing last night!




Kelly Rowland-Just stunning!

Kevin Hart- The host with the most! Pants a bit tight in the thigh area for my liking, but he swagged it up well during the show.

Nick Cannon- Nice, crisp look.  I could rock this---MINUS the white band shoes.

Nelly- Pretty Dope. I think Nelly stole my vest!

Game-Simple-crisp.  Good look with the LV belt.  I'd rock this look!

Nicki Minaj-  Nice-simple look for her.  Goes well with the BET theme.


Eve- Wow! Looks like she would karate kick you and still be fierce while doing so.  This is working for her.  Shout out to my cousin Kimberly, cause Eve is trying to look like you! *inside joke*

Estelle- Love the new single, but you BROKE my heart with this get-up.  I can't rock with you on this one.  Still will iTune your song though.

Drake-  Nice swag with this look. I was rocking with it...until the shoes.  Change them, and you are still in the game Drizzy!

Diddy-Dirty Money- Hmm?  *Turning page sideways, then upside down. Then putting silly putty on it, then looking at it again.  Umm, white is nice in the summer.  And that's all I am going to say about that.
Diddy is looking at her like he thinking "I wish you would say something crazy?"

Keri Hilson- Beautiful girl, but I have seen her look 100x better.  She looks like she dressed to go get her nails done, get some Ajax, slim jims, and a plunger from The Dollar Tree, then put some gas in the jeep, then go back to the house and REALLY get GLAMMED.  A bit of a downer for me.  Face still on point.

Traci-Ellis Ross-Wow, there are some good genes flowing in the Ross family.  Traci looks really good.  Nice shoe game-can't go wrong with red.  The body is bananas.  Who knew 'Joan' was holding like this?

Tami Roman- Nice Fresh look.  She can look a little busted at times on that show, but she looks good here!  I can dig it!  Evelyn probably hatin' on her as we speak. LOL

Tika Sumpter- Wow, her black is beautiful.  That's what the BET slogan says.-LOL- Legs, body, face on deck! A+


Rick Ross- BOSS!  That's all needs to be said!

Willow & Jaden Smith- Great to see kids doing positive things in life. Yes I get it.  But I am tired of these two. LOL. I am Glad your parents let you express yourselves and wear whatever the HELL you want to. WE GET IT! Now go sit down.  You two look like you represent the lollipop guild.  Yeah I said it.  But keep doing your thing! You got more money than me...for now... *Sinister GRIN*


Chris Brown- The man of the hour, sweeping the BET Awards last night.  The thing around the neck--I don't get it- but hey do you.  Congrats on all your trophies.  Now just be good for the next 90 days.

Patti Labelle- Timeless beauty. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment