Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kobe just pay your 'FARE'!!! LOL




Is Kobe Bryant really not trying to pay his fine?  Bryant has been making the rounds trying to mend the rift between the gay and lesbian community after his 'outburst' a week or so ago.  In his latest interview with ESPN Radio, the Laker stand-out again tried to repair the damage that was done by his homophobic slur.  Here is what he had to say:

I used to beat up a lot of kids even in high school who used to tease my friends because they were gay, or because they were black, or because they were Jewish, or because they were yellow, or because they were whatever. [...] For people who don’t think my apology is sincere, they don’t know me. This isn’t over for me. I really plan to do more. What I said was ignorant and I really didn’t realize what I was saying.

Okay, now he's going to get flack from the anti-bullying associations for saying "he beat up a lot of kids.."  LOL. We all know this bullying thing is getting way out of hand and you don't want to ruffle those feathers either.  Sometimes its just best to say less and let the dust settle.  What do you think?

Just pay your fine, repent and be quiet and let it ride! LOL
I'm just saying......

No comments:

Post a Comment