Friday, April 22, 2011

WTF Moment: Lauren London

The beautiful and talented actress and Sean John spokeswoman, Lauren London graces the cover of Rolling Out Magazine.



But wait a minute, this is the same Lauren London from the movie 'ATL' starring T.I., right?  Something is a bit different, don't you think?




Some things seem to have changed.  Granted, 'ATL' has been out for quite some time, but the magazine cover photo is a far cry from what I remember her looking like.  Everybody going under the knife these days, has London took that plunge too?  Hmmmm??? Well maybe its just some photoshoppe magic or tricky make-up/camera-angle hocus pocus.  Well let's hope so.  She was already a pretty girl.  No enhancements needed.  WTF?  I had to do a double take upon gazing at the magazine.  I thought it was 'Boom Kat' Laurie Anne Gibson at first.
*Lauren & Cassie for Sean John Women

Hmm, closer observation still inconclusive.  I'll just give you a WTF WARNING, because I can't determine for sure.  Just don't to a Vivica or Lisa Rinna and start messing stuff up that doesn't need to be messed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment