Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TOO MUCH or NOT ENOUGH 'SEX' at this year's Billboard Music Awards?

SEX!=
CONTROVERSY!=
RATINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

When is pushing the line better than just skating the line of public decency?  Was it just me, or did it seem as if the BMA's tried to serve up an EXTRA helping of 'sex on a platter' at this year's award set.  Creating this post, I couldn't help but hear George Michael's 'I want your sex' and Madonna's, 'Justify my love' in my head, but I digress.
Let's just take a look!


(Now that's some SUPER ASS, I mean SUPER-BASS right there!)


They look like little action figures.... One of these things is not like the others... PICK WHICH ONE needs to eat a few more bowls of TOTAL....LOL

Nice--but need a little more ASSets...


Not quite the same after Madonna, huh?--"Cheek, baby, you used to kiss Chris." -RiRi- "You kissed Kevin"

Smells like 'TEEN SPIRIT!'


"Come Get it! Jay-Z that is..."


(SLOB HER DOWN!)



(Dig in her 'gravel pit')

Whew, I need a cigarette now. 
LOL.

So, too sexy, or just on the borders of decency?  Well like the old saying goes, 'sex sells'.. If you all else fails, you can always resort to that, right.  The performance were designed to shock, titillate and entertain.  I think they achieved just what they are going after.  But still, I am sure they received some calls from angry parents of children who were still awake watching this telecast.  In that instance, parents still can or should control what their children watches on television, if they are easily tempted, or offended by some of the images here.  Janet, trust me, that little nipple thing has nothing on Sunday night's titillating telecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment