Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beyonce's '4' LEAKED 3 weeks before her 'water broke'! The singer responds..




The 'baby' that Beyonce has nurturing for the past year has 'dropped' 3 weeks early.  Team BEYONCE has been feverishly asking sites and bloggers to take down the leaked tracks, but of course some will not abide.  I am not going to post them here.  But from what I hear, the album is RIDICULOUS! And by ridiculous I mean in a great way!  Beyonce responds to the leak of '4' via her Facebook page:

“My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans…When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs.”




I don't think Bey is phased by the Leak....
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment