Friday, May 6, 2011

Pull out your BIBLE: Lady GaGa-'Judas'-WORLD PREMIERE




Finally, after much talk, hype, and anticipation, the visual for Lady GaGa's 'Judas' is finally at hand.  So here it is!!!




*Blink Blink*

The choreography and the production is on-point of course.  But I feel like I need to get out my Bible and re-read the story of Judas and Jesus.  I think the concept and idea involves too much thinking.  Most great videos are that because they just are.  Simple and to the point.  Some times some artists try so hard to make an EPIC visual that the concept becomes muddled.  This visual makes me have to think too much and doesn't rely on its on merit to 'just be'.  Nonetheless, it's GAGA, so it will still do well and break all sorts of records.  In my opinion, no real new territory has been explored.  It's just GaGa being GaGa. I'm just saying...
'Monsters' hate me now... I don't care. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment