Monday, May 9, 2011

X-Factor Judges full panel REVEALED!

The most anticipated new TV series of 2011 kicked off on Sunday as the four X Factor judges — Simon Cowell, singer Cheryl Cole, record-label exec L.A. Reid, and, yes, Paula Abdul – gathered to audition wannabe superstars in downtown Los Angeles.  The news spread like WILDFIRE.  Yes, a reunion of PAULA & Simon.  This debut season will be epic. 



x-factor-abdul-cowellPaula had this to say:


“I’m thrilled that you invited me back,” she said to Cowell. “It’s a blessing to be part of this. And I couldn’t be more thrilled to have someone on the panel here also who has experienced what it’s like to sit next to him… Miss Cheryl Cole.” The charming Cole then made her first statement to the audience: “I’m going to love getting to know America, and I hope you like to get to know me too. You might have to bear with the accent just a little bit, but I’m sure you’ll get used to it.”


'X-Factor will be hosted by former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger and British TV personality Steve Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment