Friday, May 13, 2011

Kelly Rowland unveils ALBUM TITLE!!!!!




Finally, international superstar and 1/3 of the chart-topping, record-breaking super girl trio Destiny's Child, KELLY ROWLAND opens up about her upcoming album!
With her current single “Motivation” climbing the chart (this week it’s at #31 on the Hot 100, & #3 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Charts), Kelly Rowland decided the time was right to reveal that the title of her upcoming third solo album is Here I Am.
Here is how Kelly came up with the title:
“I was talking to my product manager. “I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I’ve been working toward… that here I am. And she said, that’s the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I’ve gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It’s very strong.”
On 106 & Park last month, Rowland mentioned that the album celebrates women. 

“It actually starts with ‘Motivation,’ which is of course letting in on that sensual side,” Kelly said. “But the album tells the story of everything else—strength and character…friendship. It’s fantastic.”

We can't wait to here it, Kelly.  I hope this LP elevates Kelly into the solo stratosphere that she so rightly deserves.  She is an amazing artist and beautiful person inside and out!

Kelly has been working with a slew of A-list writers and producers for the new LP, that includes, Jim Jonsin,
 Rico Love, Ester Dean, Stargate, Rodney Jerkins, David Guetta,   Dr. Dre, RedOne, and Tricky Stewart.

We can't wait! Kelly drop by THE GAMUTT and drop off that EXCLUSIVE!





Motivation featuring Lil' Wayne




"HERE I AM" coming soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment